Shelter Helper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisting UK dog rescues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Empty
PostSubject: 09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list   09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 am

Bracken is a greying female patterdale terrier type girl. She is a good alround girl who is great with other dogs. She is microchipped but there are no details which would enable staff to trace the owner. Space needed by 15.07
Please can you offer me a place in rescue?
09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Braken10

Eddie is a medium tri coloured cross breed. He loves everyone. He is reserved to a member of the pubic but I would really appreciate rescue back up in case this falls through. Eddie needs to leave 15.07
http://www.animallifelineuk.org/forum/v ... 5325c556c5
09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Eddie_10

Horris is a stocky brindle and white SBT type. He is very good with everyone and other dogs. Horris needs a space by 15.07
http://www.animallifelineuk.org/forum/v ... 5325c556c5
09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Horris10

Dogs STILL needing rescue placements - NOW VERY URGENT

Saffy has clearly had a very poor quality of life. She is an SBT type bitch, her claws are overgrown, her coat is balding and thinning and she has been used for breeding excessively. Please can someone give Saffy the chance of a new life and some TLC which she so desperately deserves. Saffy can go to rescue on 14.07
09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Saffy11

Rosie has been handed in because her owner has a terminal illness Rosie is a choclate and whIte SBT x lab who is approximately 18 months old. She is a friendly girl but does need a little further training. Rosie is speyed, vaccinated and micrchipped. Rosie needs out NOW!
09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Rosie-11

Ariel is a white and tan SBT x breed, she is approx 6 months old. She is extremely well behaved for such a young girl. Ariel has a reserve to a member of the public but I would appreciate rescue back up just in case please. Ariel needs to leave 13.07 .
09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Ariel-11

Belle is a JRT female, she is very soft and cuddly. she has a lovely temprement. Belle is reserved to a member of the public but I would appreciate rescue back up just in case please. Belle needs to leave 13.07
09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Belle-11

Scamp is a brindle SBT male who is microchipped. He is a really friendly boy who is between 1 and 2 years old. Scamps chip details have not been updated so if staff are not able to contact his owners he will need a space by 12.07
09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Scamp-11

Billy is a cross breed fawn coloured puppy who is approximately 6 months old. He is a very friendly, loving dog and looks like he may grow to quite a size! Billy needs a space by 12.07
09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Billy-11

Eclipse is a male SBT black with some white, a very friendly and well behave chap who needs a space by 08.07 please
09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Eclips11

Lilly is a young SBT bitch who has previously been rehomed by the kennels. But they can't contact the owners at present. Poor Lilly has a severe eye infection (keratitis) and is now on treatment to address this. She also has a slight deformity over her right elbow but this doesn't affect her mobility at all and the vet doesn't have any concerns about it. Lilly need a space by 04.07
09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Lillys11

Venus is a female brindle staffy, a real softy who needs a space by 01.07
09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list Venus12

You can view pictures of all the dogs here http://rescuecentral.webs.com/ Please DO NOT contact the pound directly please contact Mary on 07907757774 if you can offer a rescue placement to any of the dogs above. Please also say you saw the dog on ALUK
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelter-helper.co.uk/

09/07/11 Urgent pound dog list
Page 1 of 1