Shelter Helper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisting UK dog rescues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Empty
PostSubject: 8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS   8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:50 am

Cross-posted from ALUK

Saffy has clearly had a very poor quality of life. She is an SBT type bitch, her claws are overgrown, her coat is balding and thinning and she has been used for breeding excessively. Please can someone give Saffy the chance of a new life and some TLC which she so desperately deserves. Saffy can go to rescue on 14.07
8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Saffy10
Please can you offer me a place in rescue?

Bailey is a large and truly stunning neopolitan mastiff male. He is a really friendly boy but we are not sure whether or not he is dog friendly yet. Bailey really needs a rescue space by 14.07
8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Bailey10

Rosie has been handed in because her owner has a terminal illness Rosie is a choclate and whote SBT x lab who is approximately 18 months old. She is a friendly girl but does need a little further training. Rosie is speyed, vaccinated and micrchipped. Rosie needs out NOW!
8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Rosie-10

Ariel is a white and tan SBT x breed, she is approx 6 months old. She is extremely well behaved for such a young girl. Ariel has a reserve to a member of the public but I would appreciate rescue back up just in case please. Ariel needs to leave 13.07 .
8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Ariel-10

Belle is a JRT female, she is very soft and cuddly. she has a lovely temprement. Belle is reserved to a member of the public but I would appreciate rescue back up just in case please. Belle needs to leave 13.07
8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Belle-10

Scamp is a brindle SBT male who is microchipped. He is a really friendly boy who is between 1 and 2 years old. Scamps chip details have not been updated so if staff are not able to contact his owners he will need a space by 12.07
8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Scamp-10

Duke is a small black terrier who is approx 1-2 years old. He has been in some kind of accident prior to finding himself in the pound. He has been seen by the vet and has been given medication and is on the road to recovery but he could really do with somewhere nice and comfy to recover. Please can anyone help Duke by 09.07 please?
8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Duke-110

Billy is a cross breed fawn coloured puppy who is approximately 6 months old. He is a very friendly, loving dog and looks like he may grow to quite a size! Billy needs a space by 12.07
8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Billy-10

Dogs still needing rescue placements

Eclipse is a male SBT black with some white, a very friendly and well behave chap who needs a space by 08.07 please
8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Eclips10

Lilly is a young SBT bitch who has previously been rehomed by the kennels. But they can't contact the owners at present. Poor Lilly has a severe eye infection (keratitis) and is now on treatment to address this. She also has a slight deformity over her right elbow but this doesn't affect her mobility at all and the vet doesn't have any concerns about it. Lilly need a space by 04.07
8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Lillys10

Venus is a female brindle staffi, a real softy who needs a space by 01.07
8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Venus11

Babs is a large white and tan crossbreed with a tan patch on her right eye. Very very friendly and very energetic girl. Babs needs a space by 27.06
8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Babs-110

You can view pictures of all the dogs here http://rescuecentral.webs.com/ Please DO NOT contact the pound directly please contact Mary on 07907757774 if you can offer a rescue placement to any of the dogs above. Please also say you saw the dog on ALUK
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelter-helper.co.uk/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS   8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 pm

I'll give updates on these dogsas I find out.

Babs - reserved. Very Happy

Duke - reserved 8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS 2167159165

Still looking for places for the others No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS   8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:18 am

I have created a new pound dogs list thread for 09/07/11.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS   8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8/7/2011 pound dog list - URGENT PTS
Page 1 of 1