Shelter Helper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisting UK dog rescues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dalmatian - Stockton on Tees

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dalmatian - Stockton on Tees Empty
PostSubject: Dalmatian - Stockton on Tees   Dalmatian - Stockton on Tees Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:23 am

This dog was found just over 2 weeks ago. The man that has this dog has tried to find the dogs owner by posting posters and flyers in the local area, contacting vets and the dog warden, posting on sites like Doglost etc but no one has come forward for her . He would ideally like her to go back to her owner and we are all hopeful that maybe the owners were away for the christmas and new year and will come back to try and find their dog, but if they don't this dog will need a rescue placement. Can any rescues please help this dog if her owners don't come forward for her after the new year?

Dalmatian - Stockton on Tees Spot11

name: not known
Breed: Dalmation x
Colour/pattern: White with black spots
Sex:female
Neutered: not known
Are they up to date with vaccinations:not known
When was it last flea treatednot known
When was it last wormednot known
Are they microchipped: no
Details of any health problems:not known
Details of any behavioural problems:not known
Used to children:seems to be
If so how old:has had contact with my grandchildren- 18 months- 3years
How does he/she get on with other dogs:gets on great with my 3 dogs who she has lived with for the past 2 weeks
Does he/she get on with cats:not known
How long are they used to being alone for:can be left several hours during day and all night (this in company of my own dogs though)
How much exercise are they used to having? (e.g half hour walk in morning,and 1 hour run in the evening): has been getting twice daily walks with us
Diet they are on: have been feeding her same as my own dogs- Skinners Field and Trial Salmon
Whereabouts are you in the UK:Stockton-on-Tees (North East)
Reason for rehoming:she was found by my son on 15/12/11 and despite my efforts has not been claimed.

In the Event we get lots of rescues offering her a space pref will be given to the nearest rescue or foster home so the dog doesn't have to travel far the man that has this dog would prefer her to go to a foster home rather than kennels so pref will also be given to a rescue that uses foster homes and not kennels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelter-helper.co.uk/

Dalmatian - Stockton on Tees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shelter Helper :: Dogs :: Dogs in need of a rescue space :: Archive-
Jump to: