Shelter Helper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisting UK dog rescues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arnie - 8 month old - Staffy, good with dogs, kids etc - Due to be Put To Sleep (PTS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Arnie - 8 month old - Staffy, good with dogs, kids etc - Due to be Put To Sleep (PTS) Empty
PostSubject: Arnie - 8 month old - Staffy, good with dogs, kids etc - Due to be Put To Sleep (PTS)   Arnie - 8 month old - Staffy, good with dogs, kids etc - Due to be Put To Sleep (PTS) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 pm

8 month old brindle male staffy can be neutered on friday will be PUT TO SLEEP this Saturday if nowhere for him to go.

He is good with other dogs and kids. Currently in the pound at Chingford, London E4.

Please call Emma if you can help him on: 07940550554.

Arnie - 8 month old - Staffy, good with dogs, kids etc - Due to be Put To Sleep (PTS) Arnie13
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelter-helper.co.uk/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Arnie - 8 month old - Staffy, good with dogs, kids etc - Due to be Put To Sleep (PTS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnie - 8 month old - Staffy, good with dogs, kids etc - Due to be Put To Sleep (PTS)   Arnie - 8 month old - Staffy, good with dogs, kids etc - Due to be Put To Sleep (PTS) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:21 am

I have just been informed that Arnie has now found a home!!! He's being picked up by his new family on Saturday.
I'm trying to find out a little bit more about it and I'll post up here when I know.

Arnie - 8 month old - Staffy, good with dogs, kids etc - Due to be Put To Sleep (PTS) 1359315650 Arnie - 8 month old - Staffy, good with dogs, kids etc - Due to be Put To Sleep (PTS) 2167159165
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelter-helper.co.uk/

Arnie - 8 month old - Staffy, good with dogs, kids etc - Due to be Put To Sleep (PTS)
Page 1 of 1