Shelter Helper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisting UK dog rescues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jay-jay 6yr old homed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheba's Mum

Sheba's Mum

Jay-jay 6yr old homed Empty
PostSubject: Jay-jay 6yr old homed   Jay-jay 6yr old homed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Jay-jay's owner went into hospital in April 2012 expecting to be there overnight only but then died. Jay-jay had been left in a room in his house, being fed and given water by neighbours, but hadn't been let out - as they were too scared of him to go into the room to let him into the garden.
Vigil picked Jay-jay up and took him into rescue.

From Erica 5th May 2012:
From what we know it seems like Jay-Jay has had little contact with the outside world for quite awhile. Sue walked him round the paddock and he was very well behaved took a real interest in all the new smells, especially the 'lady' ones. I then walked him round and he was as good as gold, I think when the novelty of the new smells has worn off he is going to be strong on the lead.
Jay-jay 6yr old homed VigilDogs036-3

Jay-jay 6yr old homed VigilDogs035-2

Jay-jay 6yr old homed VigilDogs034-2

Jay-jay 6yr old homed VigilDogs033-2

From Erica again 10th May 2012:
What a difference a few days makes, Jay-Jay was much less vocal this afternoon. He is still very unsure of everything around him. It took me a while to gain his trust but as soon as I got the lead on him he was ready to go walking. He walks very well on the lead mind you he stopped to sniff every 5 yards We stood to the side of the path whilst Sadie walked past and he really didn't take any notice. I walked him along the road and the traffic never bothered him. When we got back to the kennels he let me change his collar and give him a brush. Jay-Jay is very much a loner, which is quite sad, he does lack trust in anyone, but after what this lad has been through its understandable. I am looking forward to seeing how this boy learns to trust again over the next couple of weeks.

Jay-jay 6yr old homed VigilDogs031-3

Jay-jay 6yr old homed VigilDogs030-3

Jay-jay 6yr old homed VigilDogs029-3

Jay jay went to a new home in last year but unfortunately he came back into rescue in June & as he wasn't doing well in kennels he has gone into foster with John in Chertsey, Surrey.

Here he is in typical foster dog pose on the bed at John's:
Jay-jay 6yr old homed Camera_zps1e6b41c4

For more info or if you want to be the lucky person to give Jay jay a new home please call John 01932 571268.

Jay jay's story
Back to top Go down
http://s10.zetaboards.com/biggsd/index/
Sheba's Mum

Sheba's Mum

PostSubject: Re: Jay-jay 6yr old homed   Jay-jay 6yr old homed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:25 am

REHOMED. Jay-jay 6yr old homed 1109472804 
Back to top Go down
http://s10.zetaboards.com/biggsd/index/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jay-jay 6yr old homed   Jay-jay 6yr old homed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:01 am

Well you have been busy Jay-jay 6yr old homed 1359315650 So happy for Jay Jay and his new family Jay-jay 6yr old homed 2167159165 
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelter-helper.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay-jay 6yr old homed   Jay-jay 6yr old homed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay-jay 6yr old homed
Page 1 of 1