Shelter Helper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisting UK dog rescues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Oxford

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vickylizzy

Hello from Oxford Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Oxford   Hello from Oxford Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:30 am

Hello from me. I'm Vicky (one of the Animal Lifeline UK 'lot' lol! ) from Oxford.

Congratulations on your forum and site - it really does look fantastic and I'm sure will be a great help to rescues and animals alike. Smile

Thank you for the banner and link, we really do appreciate it! Very Happy If you ever need anything please just shout and I wish you all the best with your new forum! Hello from Oxford 1620884285 lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello from Oxford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oxford   Hello from Oxford Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:49 am

Hiya,

You all do such a great job on ALUK so it's a pleasure to show your banner on the homepage.
Thanks for all of your help.

If I can ever cross post anything for you or Twitter about anything then just let me know.

Hello from Oxford 1251549321 Hello from Oxford 1620884285 Hello from Oxford 1251549321
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelter-helper.co.uk/
Animal Lifeline UK

Hello from Oxford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oxford   Hello from Oxford Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:34 am

Vickylizzy is our admin Tony so feel free to shout her for advice!! LOL

HELLO V!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Oxford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oxford   Hello from Oxford Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Oxford
Page 1 of 1