Shelter Helper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisting UK dog rescues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everybody!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
calleywag

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:17 am

Hi Everyone, my name is Frances and I volunteer for Doris Banham Dog Rescue. I am already a member of rescue helpers unite, where I transport and homecheck for various rescues and generally try and help as much as I can. I have three dogs of my own; Calley my rescue rottie from Dogs' Trust who is four years old in August, Daisy my terrier x who I found tied up to the gates of my local boarding kennels nearly seven years ago - she is now 10 years old and last, but not least, Tonka, the pup who I handreared on behalf of Dogs' Trust from two days old. Tonka is an akita x SBT and at eight months old, he already weighs 38 kilos but he is a lovely boy, very gentle and loves everybody he meets!

I also foster for Doris Banham and recently rehomed my first foster dog, Milile, to my sister who lost one of her dogs in February this year.

Anyway that's me, look forward to getting to know you all! xxxx Hello Everybody! 1109472804
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 am

Hi Frances and welcome to the forum. Hello Everybody! 936075699

That's a real mix of dogs in your pack. Akita X Staffy, he must be a chunky lad. 38 kilo's is like my two staffy crosses added together Very Happy

Hopefully I will be able to help Doris Banham by showing some of your dogs. I'm creating a section on the site specifically for over-looked Doris Banham dogs. I'm making quite a few changes to the website this week. So hopefully by the end of the week things will be looking a bit better.

Hello Everybody! 1251549321 Hello Everybody! 1145219259 Hello Everybody! 2958251607 Hello Everybody! 912671043 Hello Everybody! 2643519803

Back to top Go down
http://www.shelter-helper.co.uk/
Animal Lifeline UK

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 am

Welcome Frances!!

Lovely to see you here - Doris Banham is a great rescue and I wish you all the luck in the world with things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shelter Helper :: Introduce Yourself :: A place to introduce yourself if you've just joined the forum-
Jump to: