Shelter Helper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisting UK dog rescues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Admin ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Who is Admin ? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Admin ?   Who is Admin ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:35 am

Hi there,

My name is Tony and welcome to the website and forum.
Who is Admin ? Img_2210
Who is Admin ? With_m11

I decided to set up this website and forum as I have been involved in dog rescue for the last 2yrs. I hate to see the long-stay dogs with no homes. Volunteering and getting involved in various things for dog rescues over the last 2yrs has been a real eye opener !!!

I decided to create my own website to assist all good dog rescues in the UK. I also want to help smaller dog rescues get some more exposure.

This forum is still under construction but please feel free to post in the relevant sections. There are some very good dog rescue forums, some are listed in the links section on the wesbite.

If you have any suggestions for this website/ forum then please let me know. I'd love some feedback. I have high hopes for this website. I want all the contact details listed for the various dog rescues to be up to date. So let me know if you spot a link that doesn't work or a rescues address changes for example.

I'd like to be able to use the forum for a source of information to tweet about each day too.

Any dog rescues that would like their details added should send the details to:
admin@shelter-helper.co.uk

If you know of a dog rescue who's details are not listed then please let me know. I can contact them to see if they would like to be listed and have their dogs photo's/ video's shown on the website.

Who is Admin ? 1359315650
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelter-helper.co.uk/

Who is Admin ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shelter Helper :: Introduce Yourself :: A place to introduce yourself if you've just joined the forum-
Jump to: