Shelter Helper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisting UK dog rescues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buddy 2yr old longcoat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheba's Mum

Sheba's Mum

Buddy 2yr old longcoat  Empty
PostSubject: Buddy 2yr old longcoat    Buddy 2yr old longcoat  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:15 am

Buddy came into rescue with Vigil in December 2012 & is STILL looking for that special person that will give him the home he deserves.

Look at this face:
Buddy 2yr old longcoat  P943

He really does not do at all well in kennels and desperately needed to get out so John has taken him in. He needs a lot of TLC and kept hurting himself in his kennel because he was so unhappy.

He is an absolutely lovely dog but will need a GSD savvy home and will probably be best suited as an only dog, although he might be able to handle a multi dog home according to Mary from Pawfect Dog School. He needs a home where he is not going to be left for long periods of time as he does have some separation anxiety issues. He came into rescue through no fault of his own. His mum and dad had split up and he was being left for 9 to 10 hours each day and becoming very distressed.

Here he is being greeted by Tara and Khan Vigil dogs and Rocky, John's rescue dog.
Buddy 2yr old longcoat  SAM_0162_zps11dde482

From the left Khan,Tara,Buddy and Rocky

Buddy 2yr old longcoat  SAM_0157_zps217c9cef

Buddy 2yr old longcoat  SAM_0154_zps43101d8f

Buddy getting attention from Tara the tart.

Buddy 2yr old longcoat  SAM_0148_zps31043d0d

Buddy 2yr old longcoat  SAM_0146_zps376296c0

If you can give Buddy the home he deserves please call John 01932 571268.

Buddy will be with John at the Dbarc show tomorrow along with the other rescue dogs John has looking for new homes so if you're close enough come along & say hi.

Buddy's story
Back to top Go down
http://s10.zetaboards.com/biggsd/index/
Sheba's Mum

Sheba's Mum

Buddy 2yr old longcoat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy 2yr old longcoat    Buddy 2yr old longcoat  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:02 am

If this boy had been a girl I think he would have come home with us today despite Bob saying no more dogs. Buddy is gorgeous & I walked him round the Dbarc show twice today & even though when he got to the spot where he could see John & tried pulling me back I could still manage him even with my damaged arm. He didn't react to any of the other dogs that were around when we walked.
What got me most was seeing him put his nose on the edge of the bowl when he drank, that was something I'd only ever seen my Sheba do before. In the end he was laid between the 2 men in my life, John & Bob & he was as good as gold. I even got honoured with a kiss from him (Buddy that is not the other 2).
As usual he has bonded with John already, there's certainly something about that man.
Some pics of the gorgeous boy.
No I won't pose for you
Buddy 2yr old longcoat  P7140025

Oi this is my van not yours
Buddy 2yr old longcoat  P7140026
Back to top Go down
http://s10.zetaboards.com/biggsd/index/

Buddy 2yr old longcoat
Page 1 of 1