Shelter Helper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisting UK dog rescues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction and Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kilmousk

Introduction and Request Empty
PostSubject: Introduction and Request   Introduction and Request Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:29 am

This is a 2 tier introduction.

Firstly from me and mine - I'm Kat and stay near Glasgow with 2 staffy mongrels.

Mouse - is a staffy x border terrier or more recognisable as a Scottish hyena. He's about 8 now and my shadow. He didn’t have the best start in life and still has quirks from that time but he's my boy.

Introduction and Request MouseBlair6

Pippa is a staffy x whippet and trouble with a capital T. She is fear aggressive and unruly and scaredy but she's getting there and learning to be a dog. She is beautiful and loving and I wouldn’t be without her.

Introduction and Request Elfears

I also have a cat, ferrets (not saying how many) and chinchillas. Oh and 1 and a half foster kids.

I transport, homecheck and assess for rescues.

That leads me to my second introduction.

I am also a rehoming assistant for Hope Rescue and am looking for suitable places to promote some of the wonderful dogs we have in foster homes and was wondering if it would be possible to post their stories here. I promise to update posts etc. All Hope Rescue dogs are neutered, vaccinated, wormed, flea treated and microchipped prior to rehoming. Hope requires homechecks for all dogs rehomed and prospective owners must come and meet the dog with their own dogs and family. Hope Rescue rehomes throughout the UK.

Thank you for taking the time to read about me and mine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introduction and Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Request   Introduction and Request Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:37 am

Thank you so much for your lovely introduction and you are very welcome to post on this forum.

Love your 2 monkeys Very Happy Those photo's are really good.

This forum is still in it's early days. You are more than welcome to post whatever you like on here. I will try to do my bit to draw attention to your posts. I could make a new thread on this forum for you to post details of the dogs in and I can make adverts on the Shelter Helper website for them if you like?

I do think however that it would be worth while for you to post on the Nick of Time forum. Maybe you should have a word with them.
They are fairly new but already get more traffic than I do. My website is popular but I don't get much time to spend on the forum at present.

http://nickoftime.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down
http://www.shelter-helper.co.uk/

Introduction and Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shelter Helper :: Introduce Yourself :: A place to introduce yourself if you've just joined the forum-
Jump to: