Shelter Helper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisting UK dog rescues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4 Dogs in Welsh pound due PUT TO SLEEP tomorrow !!! Rescue spaces needed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

4 Dogs in Welsh pound due PUT TO SLEEP tomorrow !!! Rescue spaces needed. Empty
PostSubject: 4 Dogs in Welsh pound due PUT TO SLEEP tomorrow !!! Rescue spaces needed.   4 Dogs in Welsh pound due PUT TO SLEEP tomorrow !!! Rescue spaces needed. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:31 am

These details have been cross-posted from:
http://www.forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=22654

Hi all,

I've been contacted about 4 dogs in Wales who need a space, info is limited at the moment but this is what I have if you can please confirm space before tomorrow then they can ask the pound to hold off on the lethal injection until transport can be arranged.

1 x Young shar pei bitch
1 x young shar pei cross bitch
1 x collie bitch
1 x 18m old irish wolfhound bitch.

Please let me know and I can pass you onto the lady in charge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shelter-helper.co.uk/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dogs in Welsh pound due PUT TO SLEEP tomorrow !!! Rescue spaces needed.   4 Dogs in Welsh pound due PUT TO SLEEP tomorrow !!! Rescue spaces needed. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:01 am

I've been given an update on these now and unfortunately it includes another dog.

1 kelpie M, neutered 7 years old
1 collie x greyhound x wolfie - 18m old - not neutered - SORTED
1 Shar Pei x wolfhound bitch 2 years old - not neutered - also a 3 year old same not neutered!

Can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dogs in Welsh pound due PUT TO SLEEP tomorrow !!! Rescue spaces needed.   4 Dogs in Welsh pound due PUT TO SLEEP tomorrow !!! Rescue spaces needed. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:49 am

Good news, these dogs have all found rescue spaces now.

Update from ALUK:

I have spoken to Karen the lady that Jenny was in contact with and the number that I believe has been given to rescues who have offered to help these dogs. This lady works with 4 or 5 pounds to help dogs so understandably she isn't too sure what dogs you are calling about and where they are. I now have two numbers of two ladies Amada and Gilly that are dealing with these dogs that are posted up and have spoken to them they think they have all these dogs sorted now though, but have kept my number just in case any spaces fall through., If for some reason these spaces fall through ,I will then get in contact with the rescues that have offered to see if you still have spaces for them.

To all the rescues that offered to help these dogs your help as always is very much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dogs in Welsh pound due PUT TO SLEEP tomorrow !!! Rescue spaces needed.   4 Dogs in Welsh pound due PUT TO SLEEP tomorrow !!! Rescue spaces needed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Dogs in Welsh pound due PUT TO SLEEP tomorrow !!! Rescue spaces needed.
Page 1 of 1